Sunday, December 10, 2006

"Crash, boom, bam!"

.
After a long day of judging yesterday I needed a good night rest if possible but when you are with friends it never happens so I was in bed by 1.00am and had to get up by 6.45am. Anyway, I got a phone call this morning at 4.25am from somebody I don't know, so I didn't answer it and he didn't leave a message. I went right back to sleep cause I was tired and it was still too early to get out of bed anyway!
I checked the phone number and could see that it was somebody from Belgium who had called me but didn't give it much attention. Up on my arrival from Duinkerke (I was home for 30 minutes) I received a call from my good friend Michaƫl (See a previous post) asking me if I had received a phone call this morning? He told me it was him using somebody else's phone cause he just had this terrible car accident! From what he told me his car isn't a car anymore.... It's hard keeping your car in good shape when there's another car and tree involved! Anyway, he's in his right and doing fine! That's what matters! To me that's the most important thing, that he's OK!

.