Wednesday, December 06, 2006

==="100"===

Yes I already posted 100 messages that's why I thought to keep it simple and intimate this time. No pictures, no movie's, no funny stuff, no nothing except names from people I met during my first 41 years on this planet. Not all these people had a positive influence on me but still they are/were a part of my life and contributed something to who I am today and to what I have accomplished!. As you will see when you go over all the names there's only one that comes with only his first name! Eric* was my best friend in Kindergarten but sadly passed away when he was only three years old! I sometimes see his parents and his mom still cries when she sees me! The list starts with people that helped me the most throughout my entire life...my parents and both my Grandmothers. At the end there are three extra names which are my three dogs! All others are in alphabetical order. See if your name is on the list and than start wondering if you have/had a positive or a negative influence on me...

Rosa Van Reeth (Ma)
Alfred ibens (Pa)
Anna Peeters* (Bomma)
Julia De Gres* (Moe-moe)

Alexander Lakernik
Alice-Sue Claeys
Arash Warasy
Barbara Klerk
Bart De Coster
Bart De Paepe
Benoit Lavoie
Bjorg Rosto-Jensen
Brenda Colbrandt
Brigitte Adam
Britta Lindgren
Carina Denissen
Christine Chantrain
Christelle Damman
Christiane De Landtsheer
Claire Fergusson
Danny Schirri
David Dore
David Pelletier
David Ufkens
Dean Suy
Denis Durlinger
Denise Lenaerts
Diana Ross
Eduoard Van Den Weyngaerden
Els Voets
Elsa ibens
Eric*
Frans Ferwerda
Freddi Poole
Gale Tanger
Genevieve Schoumacker
Henrik Wallentyn
Jacqueline Van der Linden
Jamie Sale
Jan Müsing*
Jean-Yves Kerbouc’h
John Dillen
John Jacquet
Jon Jackson
Joyce Hisey
Jufrouw Simonne
Junko Hiramatsu
Karin Ronne
Karin Stappaerts
Kevin Ven der Perren
Lieve Westerlinck
Linda Hannoset
Linda Van Troyen
Ludgarde Peeters
Ludo Olens
Manuela Cotteleer
Marc Busschots
Marcel Geers
Margeurite Verboven-Zanetti
Maria Calis
Maria Zonnekeyn
Marie-Reine Legougne
Mario Lesneuck
Mario Sleeuwaert
Martine De Gruyter
Mary Wilson
Michaël De Craecker
Michel De Windt
Michelle Kwan
Mona Kjel-Jonson
Nancy Anthonissen
Nancy Verbert
Natalia Annenko
Nathalie Tornee
Nebil (Billy) Barcham
Otavio Chinquanta
Patricia Van Genechten*
Paul Martinez
Raoul De Smet
Reinhilde Philips
Richard Gautiez
Rita Zonnekeyn
Robbie Rosenbluth
Robin Cousins
Ron Pfenning
Ronny Peeters
Ronny Van Laer
Sally Stapleford
Sandy Suy
Scherrie Payne
Sindy Hendrickx
Sofie Verbruggen
Sophie Jouini
Thomas Rachal
Tom Welslau
Vera Vandecaveye
Vivianne Konigsberg
Walburga Grimm
Walter Williams
Werner De Vree
Wilfried Strijbol

Jenna*
Mado*
Berbell*

.