Monday, December 11, 2006

"Christmas" TOP 30

.














Since it's December which is the "Holiday Season" I thought I'd post my Christmas top 30. I do love Christmas music so here are my favorite Christmas songs.

All I want for Christmas is you
Christmas through your eyes
Do you hear what I hear
Go tell it on the mountain
Have yourself a merry little Christmas
I'll be home for Christmas
It's the most wonderful time of the year
Jingle bell rock
Jingle bells
Joy to the world
Last Christmas
Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!
Mary's boy child
Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer
Santa Baby
Santa Claus is coming to town
Silent night
Sleigh ride
Someday at Christmas
The Christmas song
The little drummer boy
White Christmas
Winter wonderland
Happy Christmas (war is over)
Wonderful Christmas time
Frosty the snow man
Here comes Santa Claus
Blue Christmas
Christmas is the time
Silver bells
The first Noël

Song for today is "Sleigh ride/Jingle bells" by Diana Ross:
http://download.yousendit.com/7347D94A37AC289D

.