Wednesday, December 20, 2006

A Florida Christmas!

.
I'm not so into Christmas and things like that! I like the presents and all but everything is so commercialized these days that I don't like it anymore. As a kid I could go on for days looking if Santa had bring a new package. Most of the time there was a new one under the tree, one I hadn't seen the day before! Than I started wondering if all these presents were for me. As an only child and only grand child I got spoiled more than once... and I loved it! I still get spoiled sometimes and still love it! Keep it comin'!!! Anyway, I like the presents but I don't like what comes along with it unless I'm in a far away place called Florida! I've been to Florida four times now and three times during the Holiday Season! I love spending the Holiday Season in Florida! Sunny weather, nice and lovely people and Walt Disney World to visit! MGM-Studio's, Animal Kingdom, Epcot Center and the Magic Kingdom, I like them all! I also love the kitschy shows of Disney! They are sooooooo over the top that they are good! Every day another theme park to visit. Enjoying the day and just before closing time the fireworks, laser shows or the electrical light parade. Everyday is a Holiday at Disney World especially during the Holiday Season! You just forget about your personal problems when you're there! I wish I was there right now!

See what I mean by kitsch:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7HQ017YCQ4

.