Monday, November 06, 2006

HOLLYWOOD CLASSICS # 3 Endless love

.
The movie "Endless love" has great memories for me. It has nothing to do with the fact that Diana Ross & Lionel Ritchie are singing the title song cause it's one of those Ross songs I don't care for! I know it was one of Motown's biggest hit single's ever. With it's 9 consecutive weeks at #1 in the US it seems a lot of people like the song but I'm not one of them! When the movie was released back in 1981, I was so thrilled that my favorite actress (at the time) was staring in this movie! Ever since I saw Brooke Shields in "The blue lagoon" I had a crush on her! That were the days that she still was good looking cause nowadays...... Brooke starred together with Martin Hewitt in this "love story" who isn't a bad looking guy either, in fact I think he's hot! The plot a story of love that could not be is something we all could relate to from time to time! These days I sometimes feel the same... Anyway, I went to see the movie with somebody I had a crush on for many years when I was skating! In those days I was very shy and even today I'm very shy! I know you wouldn't tell, but it is!!! It took me a while before I dared to ask her to go and see the movie with me! When I finally asked her she was happy I did cause she wanted to ask me to go and see the movie with her... Love can be beautiful and full of surprises! Over the years we lost contact but she's one of those people that forever will have a special place in my heart!

"Endless love"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJ1HI0meefk
.