Thursday, November 02, 2006

"Cartier"

.
In the 1980's everything had to be very expensive or it wasn't good enough for me! That was my attitude back then and luckily (for my bank account) it has changed! I was a snob! I admit it and I'm sure that a lot of people still see me as a snob today but I don't care! I grew over it! I don't care what people say or think about me! Anyway, in those days you could find me in any club here in Belgium and this 5 days a week!!! I was a party animal so to speak! One of the best clubs around those days was "Cartier" and was located just outside of Antwerp; That was THE PLACE TO BE in the early 1980's if you were a snob and since I was one......... At that time I wasn't working so my parents had to buy me everything...and they did! I got the nice leather jackets by Armani and Versace etc... Byblos was also big at the time! When I was completely dressed I needed a nice watch that went along with outfit to. At that time "Rolex" and "Cartier" watches were the thing! I always wanted to have a real "Cartier" watch but that's the only thing I never got from my parents cause I wasn't good in keeping things. I have the tendency of losing them! Lucky me some of my friends went to Thailand and Singapore and weren't that the countries where you could find everything "for a nice prize"? That's how I got me my "real Cartier" watch! LOL Even till today I never had a real "Cartier" watch and from what I've heard I never will get one! They say that "Cartier" watches aren't waterproof while the fakes from Thailand are!!! Here's the one I had with the slight difference that the one shown here is a real "Cartier" watch!
Want to see more?

http://www.cartier.com/
.