Sunday, January 21, 2007

back to work.....

.
Today we re-started with the renovation at my apartment after one year of doing nothing. We couldn't do much cause there was a problem with one of the walls so we had to stop and let that problem be fixed before we could continue. So.... today was the day! We start with the master bedroom (my bedroom that is) which will take a bout 3 months to complete. I know what I want and it took me some time to find everything what I was looking for. The right wall paper, ceiling, floor and furniture! Yes, furniture is very important to me. As you know by now I like all kinds of beautiful things... no matter what they are. Clothes, people, countries, cities, cars, etc... so also furniture. When it comes to that I some times have a very expensive taste. People who have visited my apartment will confirm this. Now for my bed room again I was looking for something special. I want to give it an exotic feeling (exotic, not erotic, although that won't hurt either...) like if I'm still on holiday on the Maldives or Seychelles or so. For those of you who never been to one of these islands I include a picture from what it looks like.

Enjoy.










.