Tuesday, December 26, 2006

"Rolex"

.
After "Cartier", "Rolex" watches were the one's everybody wanted back in the 1980's. Well it depends cause some people wanted to have the "Rolex" cause they were more expensive compared to Cartier. I was always happy with my fake Cartier until I had to go to Korea to judge my first Junior Worlds in 1996. In Seoul I bought me some nice "real" Cartier and Rolex watches. By the time I got home I decided to keep one Rolex for myself. This one lasted for more than 4 years. At that time Mathew Van Den Broek was skating for Belgium and he was very good in "getting a good price" for everything. Most skaters, coaches, team leaders and judges always asked Mathew to come along if they wanted to buy something... Here's a picture of a real Rolex! The one I got was similar to this one except the price that is. Mine was much more expensive!!!

Find out more about "Rolex"
http://www.rolex.com/en/

.