Thursday, November 30, 2006

"Why do fools fall in love"

.
"Why Do Fools Fall in Love" is a 1981 album released by African-American singer Diana Ross on the RCA label. It was the first album she recorded without Motown Records, having left the label earlier that year to sign a multi-million dollar deal with RCA, and without the promotion that was given to her by Berry Gordy, Jr. The album was also the first to be produced by the singer and she even co-wrote some songs on the LP, which became her second RIAA-certified platinum album after "diana". Among the hits on the album include the title track, "Why do fools fall in love" which was originally recorded in the late 50's by Frankie Lymon & The Teenagers, the rock-flavored "Mirror Mirror" and the Olivia Newton-John-like song, "Work That Body" and a solo version of Ross' Lionel Richie duet, "Endless Love". Although it isn't one of my favorite albums by Diana I must say I do like some of the songs on it, especially; "Sweet surrender", "Two can make it" and the oh-so sexy song "Think I'm in love" which I recently re-discovered.

So, the song for today is... "Think I'm in love":
http://download.yousendit.com/14E1748856EF52BD

.