Thursday, November 30, 2006

Ray Barrett Motors

Although I do have my driver license to drive a Motorbike.... I never did! The good old days here in Belgium! You passed your exam for your car and you got your driver license for a motorbike for free!!! That's how I got mine! Anyway, I think it's one of those vehicles that are great to look at, great to drive with, but too dangerous and not too safe! I know myself... it has to go fast! Other drivers hardly pay attention to you when you're on the road. Also my parents were against it when I was younger! My mom always said; if I get tiered of you I will get you a motorbike! It seems that she still loves me cause she never got me one! Anyway, here are some pictures that I found on the net from what motorbikes can look like in the near future!.







.