Saturday, February 24, 2007

History repeating! (maybe)

.
On May 20 I'm going to see Diana Ross in concert here in Brussels. In fact I'll go see her on the 19th already cause then she's in Rotterdam Ahoy which is only a 1hour drive from where I live. Lucky that Europe is so small! Anyway, this is the second time Diana will perform in Brussels on May 20. She already performed in Brussels on that date. It was 1989 when she was promoting her "Workin' overtime" album. I guess you all wonder why I remember that date so well..... Just take a quick look at the picture and you'll see why! When I first saw Diana live in 1985 she just waved my way. It was then and there that I decided that the next time she was coming to Brussels I would make sure I had front row tickets so that maybe I could give her a hand or so. Can you imagine my surprise when she invited me up on stage to dance slow with her in 1989...

.