Tuesday, January 02, 2007

finally into the 21st Century!

Today January 2nd 2007 was a very interesting day at work. The driving school finally has discovered a computer! LOL Yeah, yeah, everything will be computerized so we finally made it to the 21st Century! Well we didn't quite arrive yet cause I still need a lot to learn of how this program works etc... I'm one of the more lucky colleagues so to speak cause I do have a computer at home where I work with so I have at least some idea how these things work! Anyway, today was the test to see if everything works properly and it didn't! lol There seem to be a bug somewhere that they haven't figured out yet so it just works for 50%. I don't complain cause that gives me the time to learn it step by step. My three colleagues were on the phone all the time asking questions; what do I have to do now, what's next, this computer doesn't do what I tell him to do, etc... It was fun! One colleague couldn't laugh with it...



.