Sunday, December 31, 2006

"Have a safe one!"

.
This will be my last post for the year 2006 but I will be back in 2007 which is only 9 hours in the near future while my Australian friends already are in the year 2007. Happy New Year Australia! Anyway, I hope you all will have a great New Years Eve but more importantly have a SAFE New Years Eve! If you go out by car be careful and when you're too drunk to drive leave your car and pick it up tomorrow in fact even if you're not drunk but just had more than two glasses of alcohol leave it behind! An accident doesn't always has to be your fault but also remember that not everybody dies in a car accident! OK, OK, OK, I know I sound like a preacher but just think before you act...

Shocking video (be aware!):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPnxDzcl5-w

.