Sunday, October 01, 2006

Paradise

Paradise (is what you're looking for) is a song recorded by Diana Ross in the 80's. At that time she owned her own island that she got as wedding gift from her late husband Arne Naess and was located somewhere in the South Pacific. In fact it was part of French Polynesia. This is somewhere between Australia and South America and I'm sure that when I say Tahiti, Rangirora, Manihi and aspecially Bora-Bora you will think about white sandy beaches, cristal clear water and palm trees... in other words paradise! I had the chance to visit paradise in November 1998. I think about it a lot cause it was a great experience flying around the world and passing the date line. We left Fiji on monday evening and arrived in Tahiti on monday morning so we re-lived that same day again! I hope to go back one day... but in the mean time I will have to do it with the pictures and the memories of what I call paradise! I enjoyed my stay at the Manihi Pearl Beach Resort. There's a link for it in the links section that you will find at the right side of this page. Enjoy! Song of the day = "Paradise" by Diana Ross http://download.yousendit.com/E8236A7071E1AF71









.