Saturday, September 22, 2007

Back from Vienna

.
I'm back from Vienna where I was the Team Leader for the "Belgian Figure Skating Team" which included Barbara Klerk and myself! lol OK, it wasn't a big team but the results were more than OK. Barbara came in 16/33 after a very good result in the Short program where she placed 12th. Since she had to skate the free program on friday she was done for the weekend which gave us the chance to visit Vienna a bit. We did go into town to buy a new shirt for me (poor me...I didn't had any shirt for the banquet...lol). On sunday we spend the morning visiting the world famous "Prater Park". We took a ride on several rollercoasters there. One of them was the "Volare" rollercoaster which was fun and new to me. Anyway, we had great fun both on and off the ice.



.