Tuesday, July 10, 2007

A-men & B-men

Today I received a nice present from one of my students! This girl is a student in the driving school from Antwerp but asked for me. I normally teach in Kontich. Anyway, I only gave this girl one lesson and then went with her to take the test which she had failed several times before with one of my colleagues. I can't say that her test was good but she passed and in the end that's what really matters isn't it? After her test she asked me which perfume I was wearing cause she liked the smell of it. I always wear A-men in the winter and B-men in the summer. Both are by Thierry Mugler which I told her. This all happened a couple of weeks ago. Now today I received this nice package and when I opened it there was one bottle of A-men and one bottle of B-men in the box. It also included some shower gel by Mugler! This must have been the most expensive gift I have ever gotten from a student!

.